Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's been too long




Well it has been a very long time since I last posted. And a great many things have happened. I'll try and go through things in order and hope I don't miss too much. First my birthday came about mid october. It was a fantastic two days.

On October 20th a bunch of the canadians and I went to Mickeys Not so Scary party all dressed up in costume. I had a really great time despite a pretty serious bump on the head. I went as the joker which got alot of pointing from kids and even alot of the cast members would whisper "Why so Serious?" as I walked past. I managed to get a picture of everyone before the night was done.

Some really great costumes all around. Though I certainly stick out as the only non-disney themed costume. That's okay though I should stick out. I was the birthday boy.

The next day the amazing times continued as Heather treated me to a night out i'll never forget. She surprised me with an absolutly amazing dinner at Citricos restaurant which is in the Grand Floridian. I snapped some pictures of our amazing food.

You can see all the pictures on my facebook. From Citricos it was back to the Contemporary for the night. It was a beautiful room with a wonderful view. Heather is certainly a fantastic girlfriend.

The next big even was that my mom and sister visited. It was really wonderful to see them again. They are such wonderful people. I felt so bad that when I was visiting with them I was so tired from work that I felt like I didn't give them the love and attention they deserved. But I got to spend a day at Epcot with them and a day at Animal Kingdom. And got to be a part of mom's first time on Expedition Everest which was pretty special. That night we also had a great meal at Sanaa and my family got to meet Heather. Everyone approved of everyone so i'm a happy camper.

Not long after the families visit I had my next great event. Food and Wine came to an end! I finally got my weekends back! And even more important I did both of my service spiels and passed! Which means within the next few weeks I should begin my career as a food runner which means I start to get tips, and from there I go into service and earn the big money on my charm alone.

Sorry again for the long delay on updating and I know these are all very short synopsis but live is very busy. I will keep at it and hopefully not neglect this again (unlikely I know but keep bugging me to get back to it)

Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment