Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 2

Had my first set of presentations today about our rules and regulations. Pretty straight forward stuff. They expect us to get along and be safe. Did some grocery shopping so I can eat at home. Still have barely seen any of my roomates. Frankly can't even remember their names... Oh well. We will get to know each other soon enough.

When we got our ID's we had the Disney look experts give us advice on keeping up our appearance. I was warned I may have to bring a razor to work with me to keep myself clean shaven. My stupid facial hair seems to grow 5X faster than anyone elses. Guess my body feels that if i'm going to dress like a lumberjack I should have a beard like one.

Throw in is tonight so I'm sure i'll have much more to report tommorrow.. till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment