Saturday, August 22, 2009

Well you may have noticed there was no post yesterday... that's because I did nothing. Until me, Dan and Alana went and saw Inglorious Basterds that is otherwise not much to say.

Today however I had Traditions. Which involved getting up very early (6am is very very early for me) and catching the bus to Disney University where my first day of work commenced. And a long day it was. It was interesting to learn all about the Disney history and philosophy but their was simply too much of it. Being trapped in a meeting room talking about business plans from 8am until 4pm is more than my brain can take.

It didn't help that i'm also coming down with something. My throat has been sore all day and the sniffles and headache began early in the afternoon. I got myself some drugs so that hopefully tomorrows training won't be quite so harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment