Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Final Day of Training, Throw in tommorrow

So today is my final day of training in Le Cellier! Very exciting. I'm certainly enjoying being inside the restaurant where it's air conditioned. Yesterday was another great night of Games. This time I brought things in a box so much hilarity ensued.

The new arrivals show up today so i'm no longer the Newbie! It's amazing how fast time has past. I can't believe that i've already been here for about 3 weeks. Something tells me this is all going to be over way too fast. And I get to participate in the throw in from the other side which should be really interesting.

Currently i'm without a roomate as mine self-terminated to go travelling with his girlfriend. To late for this arrival group so I should have 3 weeks of an entire room to myself which is very exciting!

Finally I want to say sorry to Sebastian, Callista and Xavier for not sharing pictures with Belle, Stitch and Boba Fett. They've been hanging out beside me bed watching over me while I sleep but they have been a bit camera shy. I'll be taking them out to see the sites soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment