Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Training Complete

Well I'm no longer earning my ears as far as working the popcorn cart in front of Canada is concerned. And Starting this saturday I begin training inside the restaurant as a seater yay! Can't wait to be inside because even though I really enjoy the guest interactions you get while outside on the cart the heat is really getting to me (though i'm told it will start cooling off pretty soon). Since were in hurricane season it seems to rain every night so I actually spend quite a bit of my shift hiding inside waiting for the rain to stop so we can reopen the cart. Which isn't something i'm going to complain about.

Every monday is the party night here with the canadians. With three options available. No Maam is the mens drinking team which i've promised to go eventually. Was going to go last night but I was warned that they were getting together with the Norwegians and that it would be a very intense night because of it. And well i'm just not enough of a drinker to keep up with that so I went to games instead. Games is for those underage or not in the mood for booze. It was a great time we all play some board games with some great people!

Finally is Girls, the female drinking team. As the name implies i'm not welcome to that team. Though really I'd much rather spend the night with a group of girls. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of a weekly party night. I may have to establish a Toronto-based team in your honour. I hope you enjoy the move inside. It sounds like a very busy place to work. Are you tired of talking by the end of a shift?
    Also...we want more pictures!

    ReplyDelete